Please see below for links to some interesting material about research into discrimination and its effects.
- Evelyn Carter and Mary Murphy, Group-based Differences in Perceptions of Racism: What Counts, to Whom, and Why?
- John Dovidio, Kerry Kawakami, and Samuel Gaertner, Implicit and Explicit Prejudice and Interracial Interaction
- Brenda Major, Wendy Quinton, and Shannon McCoy, Antecedents and Consequences of Attributions to Discrimination: Theoretical and Empirical Advances
- Jessica Salvatore and J. Nicole Shelton, Cognitive Costs of Exposure to Racial Prejudice
- Claude Steele, How Stereotypes Shape Intellectual Identity and Performance
- Public Health Grand Rounds with Dr. David R. Williams (Video)