➡ View the video-recording
Consistent with UCLA’s commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, the Chancellor’s Office proudly presents The Thurgood Marshall Lecture, which honors the memory of Thurgood Marshall, the first African American to serve on the Supreme Court and one of the chief architects of the legal strategy that culminated in Brown v. Board of Education. The 2022 Lecture will be delivered by The Honorable Keith Ellison, the Attorney General for the State of Minnesota, a renowned civil rights leader working for equality and racial justice.
Monday, April 18, 2022 from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm PDT
The event will take place via Zoom Webinar. Webinar link will be provided to attendees upon registration via the RSVP link below.
Please RSVP at bit.ly/tml2022. This event is open to the public.
- Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health
- Critical Race Studies Program at UCLA Law
- Institute for American Cultures
- Islamic Studies Program
- Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies
- UCLA School of Law