➡ View Univision’s coverage of the event and spotlight on ACIP’s campus-wide efforts
The Chancellor’s Advisory Council on Immigration Policy (ACIP) invites you to a Question and Answer Session on how UCLA is helping protect students and staff in this time of rapid change and uncertainty. ACIP is composed of administrators, faculty and student leaders working to mitigate the negative impacts of federal immigration policies on our campus. If you have questions, we’ll have answers.
RSVP at: bit.ly/ACIPSession
Please note: RSVP’s required. Please bring your BruinCard or Photo ID to check-in.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maria Blandizzi, Dean for Students
- Valeria Garcia, Program Director, Undocumented Student Program
- Jerry Kang, Vice Chancellor of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Norma Mendoza-Denton, Associate Dean, Graduate Division
- Sam Nahidi, Interim Director, Dashew Center for International Students and Scholars
- Habiba Simjee, Staff Attorney, UCLA Immigrant Legal Services Center
- Abel Valenzuela, Special Advisor to the Chancellor on Immigration Policy, Professor of Chicana/o Studies and Urban Planning, and Director of the UCLA Institute for Research on Labor and Employment
- Williams Lopez, Undergraduate Student
- Maria Marquez-Alvarez, UCLA Alumni 2017
- Aysan Rangchian, Graudate Student
Pay-By-Stall Parking available at:
Parking Structure 2
719 Hilgard Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095