What can we learn from zombies about a global pandemic? Much more than you think! BruinX and the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion proudly present BruinFlix: World War Z (2013). Join us for a FREE stream of the movie, followed by an insightful panel discussion.
We will provide closed captioning with the film. If you need any further accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: FREE stream movie screening of World War Z (2013)
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Panel Discussion
The movie and the panel discussion will be streamed for FREE via Zoom. The specific Zoom link and instructions will be provided closer to the event date to all registrants.
- Janae Hubbard (Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health)
- Shira Shafir (Adjunct Associate Professor, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health)
- UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- UCLA Residential Life
Please RSVP at bit.ly/bruinflix2. Admission is FREE for the UCLA community.