The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and the American Society of International Law (ASIL) proudly present:
EDI Signature Topics: “What Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Require of International Law”
Please join us for an illuminating panel discussion on what diversity, equity, and inclusion require of international law.
Thursday, December 2, 2021 from 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm PT
The event will take place via Zoom. The specific Zoom link and instructions will be provided closer to the event date to all registrants.
- OPENING REMARKS: Catherine Amirfar (President, American Society of International Law)
- MODERATOR: Asli Ü. Bâli (Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law)
- James Thuo Gathii (Wing-Tat Lee Chair in International Law and Professor of Law, Loyola University Chicago School of Law)
- Lucía Solano (Legal Adviser, Permanent Mission of Colombia to the United Nations in NY)
- Anna Spain Bradley (Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and Professor of Law, UCLA)
Please RSVP via the following link: https://bit.ly/edi-asil