Please view the video-recording of this event at the following link: https://youtu.be/_8fIJFgWVQw
UCLA Health Equity and Justice Action Series: Law Enforcement in the Health Care Setting
In commemoration of the anniversary of George Floyd’s death, the next Equity and Justice Action series will be dedicated to discussing how to become stronger advocates in the intersection between health care and law enforcement.
During this session, we will:
- Listen to stories from faculty, staff, and trainees about their experiences with law enforcement in the health care setting.
- Engage with a panel of experts who will discuss policing in the clinical environment and various movements that are occurring throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
- Review current health system policies and discuss new ways to advocate for patients.
The event will include a live Q&A session. The goal of the session is to empower our community with actionable steps to make a positive change.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:00 pm PT
The event will take place via Zoom. The specific Zoom link and instructions will be provided closer to the event date to all registrants.
- UC:A David Geffen School of Medicine
- UCLA Health
- UCLA Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Please RSVP at the following link: http://uclahs.fyi/HEDI-Event